All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionGuaranteed to appeal to civilians, martial artists, law-enforcement officers, and military personnel, this series captures one of the most versatile self-defense systems being practiced today. From original kapap fighting theories to position and movement principles for real-life conflict applications, these demonstrations ensure adaptability to any type of training. Additional topics include grappling techniques, multiple-defensive responses, reality-based combat conditioning exercises, fundamental knife drills, striking tactics, and pressure points.
- Author BiographyAvi Nardia spent 24 years of reserve service in the Israeli Defense Forces and earned the rank of major. He has taught martial arts to police agencies and military groups all over the world and operates the Avi Nardia Academy for martial arts. Albert Timen is a former member of the undercover counterintelligence unit within the Israel Defense Forces with 18 years of operational experience. He has trained numerous special units in close-quarters battle instruction. John Machado is one of the five brothers of the world-renowned Machado Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu martial arts family. He won every major title and competitive award in Brazil from 1982 to 1990 and holds a fourth degree black belt. He is considered one of the foremost authorities in martial arts.
- Author(s)Albert Timen,Avi Nardia
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.