Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal ACT study tool from Kaplan, the test prep experts, created specifically for the busy student who wants to get the highest score possible but is low on time. Today's high school students are busier than ever. Between school, work, extra-curricular activities, family, and friends it is often difficult to find time to study for the ACT. Just because you don't have a lot of time to study for the ACT, doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the high score you want. Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students is a comprehensive study tool that gives you the essentials of the ACT to help you streamline your test preparation. Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students provides: Kaplan's exclusive time-saving strategiesA full-length diagstic practice test with complete answer explanationsTargeted review and realistic practice for every section of the examPreparation for the writing sectionProven time and stress management tipsA test-prep checklist Also included in this updated edition is a customized study schedule based on the results of the diagstic test, so it is geared specifically for you! Study with Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students and you will score higher--guaranteed.
- Author BiographyWith nearly 70 years of experience, Kaplan's ACT products and programs are designed with you in mind. Kaplan's unique combination of the highest quality study materials, realistic testing experiences, and dynamic writers, teachers, and tutors is unrivaled. We have the test prep product that best meets your needs, from online programs, classroom courses, and small group and one-on-one tutoring, to self-study guides. We even offer advice on paying for college and getting through the admissions process. Kaplan provides advantages no one else can match!
- PublisherKaplan AEC Education
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Test Prep
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.