Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe only Advanced Placement test preparation guide that delivers 75 years of proven Kaplan experience and features exclusive strategies, practice, and review to help students ace the AP Human Geography exam!Students spend the school year preparing for the AP Human Geography test. Now it's time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced placement, or an admissions edge. However, achieving a top score on the AP Human Geography exam requires more than kwing the material--students need to get comfortable with the test format itself, prepare for pitfalls, and arm themselves with foolproof strategies. That's where the Kaplan plan has the clear advantage. Kaplan's AP Human Geography 2016 offers many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including: Two full-length practice tests and a diagstic test to target areas for score improvementDetailed answer explanationsTips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP Human Geography teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the examTargeted review of the most up-to-date content, including any information about test changes and key information that is specific to the AP Human Geography exam Glossary of key terms and conceptsKaplan's AP Human Geography 2016 author Kelly Swanson has over 15 years of experience consulting and developing Human Geography curriculum. His expertise has helped make this and other books the best that Kaplan has to offer in AP test prep. Kaplan's AP Human Geography 2016 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores--guaranteed. Kaplan's Higher Score guarantee provides security that other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We invest more than $4.5 million annually in research and support for our products. We kw that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan's AP Human Geography 2016 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to do better on the AP Human Geography test!
- Author BiographyKelly Swanson has been involved with the AP Human Geography curriculum since 1997, and he's been active in the Minnesota Alliance for Geographic Education since 1996. He recently served as a geographic consultant for the Onion's What in the World Atlas, published in Fall 2007. He has been an AP table leader since 2006.
- Author(s)Kelly Swanson
- PublisherKaplan Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKaplan AP Human Geography
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width211 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.