Kaplan MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review: Book + Online by Kaplan (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.46+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionMore people get into medical school with a Kaplan MCAT course than all major courses combined. Now the same results are available with Kaplan's <i>MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review</i>. This book features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available. The commentary and instruction comes directly from Kaplan MCAT experts and includes targeted focus on the most-tested concepts plus more questions than any other guide. Kaplan's <i>MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review</i> offers: <b>UNPARALLELED MCAT KNOWLEDGE: </b> The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every document related to the MCAT available. In conjunction with our expert psychometricians, the Kaplan team is able to ensure the accuracy and realism of our practice materials. <b>THOROUGH SUBJECT REVIEW: </b> Written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors. All material has been vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor. <b>EXPANDED CONTENT THROUGHOUT: </b>While the MCAT has continued to develop, this book has been updated continuously to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely-- more worrying if your prep is comprehensive! <b>MORE PRACTICE THAN THE COMPETITION: </b>With questions throughout the book and access to one practice test, Kaplan's <i>MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review</i> has more practice than any other MCAT Behavioral Sciences book on the market. <b>ONLINE COMPANION: </b> Access to online resources to augment content studying, including one practice test. The MCAT is a computer-based test, so practicing in the same format as Test Day is key. <b>TOP-QUALITY IMAGES: </b>With full-color, 3-D illustrations, charts, graphs and diagrams from the pages of <i>Scientific American</i>, Kaplan's <i>MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review</i> turns even the most intangible, complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts. <b>KAPLAN'S MCAT REPUTATION: </b> Kaplan gets more people into medical school than all other courses, combined. <b>UTILITY</b> Can be used alone or with other companion books in Kaplan's <i>MCAT Review</i> series.
- Author BiographyCelebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services. Want to learn more about the MCAT? Check out Kaplan's exclusive MCAT homepage at <b>www.kaplanMCAT.com</b> Questions about what you're studying? Ask us on Facebook: <b>www.facebook.com/</b><b>KaplanMCAT</b> Ask us on Twitter: <b>twitter.com/KaplanMCATPrep</b> Check out our Youtube channel: <b>youtube.com/KaplanMCAT</b>Check out our MCAT blog: <b>www.medschoolpulse.com</b>
- PublisherKaplan Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKaplan Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.