CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionProven strategies, practice, and review to ace the SAT Subject Test World History. Getting into a top college has never been more difficult. Students need to distinguish themselves from the crowd, and scoring well on a SAT Subject test gives students a competitive edge. Kaplan SAT Subject Test: World History is the most up-to-date guide on the market with complete coverage of both the content review and strategies students need for success on test day. Kaplan SAT Subject Test: World History features: A full-length diagstic test Full-length practice tests Focused chapter summaries, highlights, and quizzes Detailed answer explanations Proven score-raising strategies End-of-chapter quizzesKaplan is serious about raising students' scores--we guarantee students will get a higher score, or get their money back.
- Author BiographyThe Best Choice for SAT Prep With nearly 70 years of experience, Kaplan's SAT products and programs are designed with students in mind. Kaplan's unique combination of the highest quality study materials, realistic testing experiences, and dynamic writers, teachers and tutors is unrivaled. We have the test-prep product that best meets every students needs, from online programs, classroom courses, small group and one-on-one tutoring, to self-study guides. We even offer help and advice on paying for college and getting through the admissions process. Kaplan provides advantages no one else can match!
- PublisherKaplan AEC Education
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKaplan SAT Subject Test Series
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Test Prep
- Out-of-print date18/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight812 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.