All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe artist Karin Kneffel became kwn in to the wider world in the 1990s with the creation of her distinctive, small-scale animal portraits. In the years that followed, Kneffel took on numerous themes, be it fruit, Roman frescoes spread out behind contemporary viewers, or the integration of Mies van der Rohe s villas into a pictorial world of mirroring and reflections. This publication is dedicated to Kneffel s works, and boasting dozens of full-color illustrations, it covers her wide thematic spectrum as an artist.
- Author BiographyHannelore Fischer is the head of the Kathe Kollwitz Museum in Cologne. Walter Grasskamp is a German art critic and a professor of art history at the Universities of Applied Sciences in Munster and Aachen.
- Author(s)Walter Grasskamp
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Edited byHannelore Fischer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.