All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter discovering the true identity of his father, Money takes a major step back in his relationships with his mother and Karma. Driven by an insatiable need to find him, Money spends his nights on the beat asking any and every one of Jimmy's whereabouts. All the while, Karma has been forced to care for Money's daughter and their son by herself. Consumed by rage and post-partum depression, Karma is left questioning her and the kids' place in Money's life. When she finally decides to confront him, an unforeseen event happens between the two, changing their lives and those of their loved ones forever. In the end, all involved will have to ask themselves, Is loving Money worth the risk of losing everything?
- Author BiographyBorn in Summit, NJ and raised in the Valley section of Orange, NJ, Tash Hawthorne cannot be viewed as the typical Jersey Girl. Writing evolved from that of her mother. Tash showed early signs of her gift of script at the age of 9; winning second place in a state-wide essay contest for students in grades 4-6. At age 14, she placed first in another essay contest which consisted of 1300 junior high school candidates along the East Coast. Despite her early accolades, Tash did not seriously begin writing until the age of 17, three months after the untimely passing of her best friend. Writing became a therapeutic way to escape the unpleasant realities of her surroundings. And it was in that time of salutary that her first screenplay, -The Jaded Edge- was born. Her second screenplay is entitled -Nu JeruSlum- and another stage play entitled -Mourning Glory.- Tash began to write a third screenplay entitled -Karma.- Throughout that year, she experienced unsettling thoughts about the format of the piece. It was not until a year later when she decided to turn it into a novel. Karma, like all of Tash's works, encompasses the reality of life as she sees it and knows it.
- Author(s)Tash Hawthorne
- PublisherWahida Clark Presents
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWahida Clark Presents
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width213 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.