All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn allegorical tale of one woman's mid-life crisis, her abandonment of family for India, the battle for her true-self, and a spectacular phoenix-style rise from the flames! 2011 IPPY Book Awards BRONZE MEDAL WINNER for Visionary Fiction. You haven't experienced a trip like this since EAT PRAY LOVE or THE ALCHEMIST!
- Author BiographyConnie M. Van Cleve is the author of three novels and dozens of short stories. She is also a photographer with an insatiable passion for travel. She spent six months backpacking across India, and she's traveled to 51 other countries, as well. She has studied world religions and cultures, and is keen on society's growing quest for spirituality. Ms. Van Cleve currently resides in Beijing, China. You can follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
- Author(s)Connie M Van Cleve
- PublisherKundalini Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKundalini Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.