All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionKart racing is a useful first step on the ladder to becoming a professional racing driver, teaching essential skills of track strategy, vehicle set-up and positive mindset. Many top drivers continue to enjoy karting for fun and fitness. This title deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyAfter motorsport experiences in rallies, rallycross and hillclimbing from age 18, Graham Smith and his family discovered kart racing in 1987. He has become immersed in the sport as a driver, karting dad, club secretary, scrutineer and member of various MSA committees. He helped to found the Association of British Kart Clubs and is secretary of the ABKC. This is his third book on karting.
- Author(s)Graham Smith
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note160 colour photographs
- Weight411 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.