All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatakana from Zero! is a fun, invative, and integrated approach to learning katakana created by professional Japanese interpreter George Trombley and Yukari Takenaka, developed for over 10 years in live classes by YesJapan's team of native Japanese professors. Using up-to-date teaching techniques and concepts, Katakana From Zero! is the perfect book for current students of Japanese as well as absolute beginners.
- Author BiographyGeorge Trombley is a professional Japanese interpreter who over the past 16 years has interpreted for corporations such as Microsoft, IBM, NTT DoCoMo, Lucent Technologies, and in countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to Japanese, George has also co-authored the Korean From Zero! series and consulted on Chinese, French, and Spanish language books. Yukari Takenaka moved from Himeji, Japan to the United States, and taught Japanese for over 10 years while co-authoring custom lessons for students that eventually became the basis of the Japanese From Zero! book series. Prior to becoming an author, Yukari worked in Japan as a professional in the medical industry. She continues to write Japanese related materials to support her passion for teaching Japanese.
- Author(s)George Trombley
- PublisherLearn From Zero
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearn From Zero
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.