All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionKate's latest failure on the London dating scene leads her to escape to an idyllic Exmoor, West Country village where she finds her 'Cinderella Project' - a run-down cottage on the edge of the moors. Her attempt to lead a quiet life there is, however, thwarted by a town seething with passion and intrigue. Competition for her affections leads to her entanglement with the Blackmore family, the local landowners consisting of the hostile and brooding Ed; his gorgeous, divorced, playboy brother Jack; and their flighty, shopaholic step-mother Camilla. Kate's new life is threatened to be turned upside-down by something rotten in the Blackmore estate. Will she be forced to scuttle back to London or prevail and find serenity and happiness in revating her cottage? It seems that, between them, Jack and Ed may hold the key.
- Author BiographyCynthia Harrod-Eagles is the author of the internationally acclaimed Bill Slider mysteries and the historical Morland Dynasty series. She lives in London, is married with three children and enjoys music, wine, gardening, horses and the English countryside.
- Author(s)Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight555 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementFirst World Large Print
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.