Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Mansfield had a lifelong interest in literatures in translation and in literary translating. From her early tebooks until letters written just before her death, she records the joy of learning foreign languages and exploring literatures outside the mainstream Anglophone tradition, often using transformative, inter-lingual games of her own as a source of creativity. Meanwhile, her enduring popularity abroad is ensured by translations of her works, all of which reveal sociological and even ideological agendas of their own.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Claire Davison is Professor in Modernist Studies at Universite' Paris 3 (Sorbonne Nouvelle). Gerri Kimber is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Northampton. Todd Martin is Professor of English at Huntington University, USA.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleKatherine Mansfield Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note2 black and white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byClaire Davison,Gerri Kimber,Todd Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.