All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Katie Milk - she's brave, funny, has an active imagination and is about to go off to boarding school for the first time. At first, she can't imagine having a worse roommate than Bernadette Kelly but soon Katie has more important things to worry about...Are there really mad nuns in the attic and why does Chiquita Morris cry all the time? Is Chiquita's mother really a famous fashion model, as she claims or is she just trying to get attention? When Katie and Bernadette discover some mysterious goings-on in an old farmhouse near their school, Katie is one step closer to finding the answers...
- Author BiographyOriginally from Northern Ireland and now living in London, Annie Caulfield has written for BBC Radio travel and current affairs programmes. Her travel writing also appears in the Independent, Wanderlust magazine and Conde Nast Traveller magazine. Her radio work includes From Our Own Correspondent, Excess Baggage and The Brian Morton Show. Annie has also worked for many years as a scriptwriter for Lenny Henry. This is her first book for children.
- Author(s)Annie Caulfield
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight150 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.