All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the hardship of the American Civil War, Katie Rawlings and her family leave a life of luxury in New York for one of hardship and uncertainty on the lonely Kansas prairie. Headstrong Katie is desperate to escape her tyrannical father and when the unlikely opportunity presents itself, it is too late for her to escape her father's wicked scheme. Without warning, she finds herself dropped into a brothel in Dodge City where she remains her father's hostage. Met by happenstance, the incredibly handsome and charismatic Phillip Lawson offers Katie the means to better her life and flee her father's clutches for good. After a whirlwind courtship and a fairy tale wedding she is whisked off to a remote ranch in Colorado where she soon discovers that her married life is thing like she's been led to believe it would be. Phillip's smooth talk and charm quickly give way to something far more treacherous. A virtual prisoner in her new home, Katie is cast into a household rife with unforeseeable danger and sinister secrets that she must unlock to save herself. Rich in historic detail, Katie is the remarkable story of one woman's fight to find the life and love she deserves.
- Author(s)Carol James
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.