All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionAnton, the son of a rich boyar family from the South of Romania, spends his last teenage summer holiday at his parents' mar. Here, in the village, he meets Katrina and he wants to have a summer fling with her but, instead, he falls madly in love.His parents, however, have other plans. They want to have him engage to a rich girl, from a well-kwn family from Bucharest. Thus, the engagement takes place at the mar, against his wish. Anton and Katrina's lives take an unexpected turn and they have to part with great sorrow in their hearts. He leaves for Vienna for a while, to continue his studies, and in the meantime Katrina marries a doctor from Bucharest. After two years of shattered hopes and wasted dreams, fate brings Anton and Katrina back together again, right on Christmas Eve...
- Author BiographyAlma Jane Sirbu was born in the '60s, in Romania. Her childhood and youth have been a extensive period of amassing artistic and cultural knowledge. Following prolonged torments and having read countless romance novels, she decided to write her first novel. Being an ardent admirer of the romantic style between the two World Wars, she chose to write about this glorious period of the Romanian society in her personal tone and voice.
- Author(s)Alma Jane S Rbu,Alma Jane Sirbu
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byAlexandra M Paun
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.