All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionKatrina's Recovery from Mysterious Disease Kiss your Lyme, CFS, Fibromyalgia and other invisible illnesses Good-Bye exposes the disturbing truth about the silent epidemic that Lyme Disease has become. It is a skin-crawling, goose bump-provoking medical memoir about Katrina's journey from a devastating neurological and autoimmune disease to a full recovery. Discover this entertaining, infectious, true story about an invisible illness. Get inspired! Recover and reclaim your life!
- Author BiographyKatrina Starzhynskaya, a former Manhattanie, now resides in San Diego, CA. Katrina is a Founder of Health Mastery Retreat, Holistic Nutritionist, Acupuncturist, Detox Specialist, Public Speaker, and a Health Coach. Katrina is also a Yoga and Fitness Instructor, Tennis Player, and a Model. After being undiagnosed, misdiagnosed, and finally diagnosed with Lyme disease, Katrina realized that Western Medicine had failed her and medical doctors had no clue how to treat Lyme and other degenerative diseases. She rejected the tag of incurable that was put on her, so she began researching and trying practically all kinds of alternative treatments known to man. Since her recovery, Katrina continues to research holistic medicine and drug-free treatments. She travels the world to meet and learn from healers, holistic doctors, health coaches, and real patients who cured their incurable diseases. Katrina helps people to reverse chronic illnesses by offering guidance with drug-free treatments at her Health Mastery Retreat.
- Author(s)Katrina Starzhynskaya
- PublisherHealth Mastery Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Mastery Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.