All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.28Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.52
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.08
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $38.08
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.60
About this product
- DescriptionKaty Duck dreams of dancing on a great stage with lights, costumes, and, of course, lots of applause. She practices and practices for her big recital, but when the curtain opens, Katy sees that there's a great big audience. Suddenly, this dancing duck has a classic case of stage fright! Is it too late, or will Katy Duck realize she can shine center stage? This humorous story is just right for any duck or child anxious about having their moment in the spotlight.
- Author BiographyHenry Cole is an extremely versatile artist who has illustrated numerous picture books, including And Tango Makes Three by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson, and Oink! by Margie Palatini. He has also illustrated Moosetache by Margie Palatini and Little Bo: The Story of Bonnie Bodacea by Julie Andrews Edwards, as well as writing and illustrating his own books. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintLittle Simon
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width180 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Henry Cole
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.