All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew club, new crush ...new mom? Just as Katy is feeling settled in her new school, everything falls apart at home. Her father, believing she needs a mother, starts courting a woman Katy refuses to accept. Tensions rise as Katy schemes to send the woman packing. Meanwhile, the pressure builds at school as Katy joins the debate team, encounters a teammate's scorn, and faces her growing feelings for a boy her father will never accept. Can Katy prove she doesn't need a mother's guidance even as she discovers more of what the world offers?
- Author BiographyBestselling, award-winning author Kim Vogel Sawyer wears many hats besides writer. As a wife, mother, grandmother, and active participant in her church, her life is happily full. But Kim's passion lies in writing stories of hope that encourage her readers to place their lives in God's capable hands. An active speaking ministry assists her with her desire. Kim and her husband make their home on the beautiful plains of Kansas, the setting for many of Kim's novels.
- Author(s)Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe Katy Lambright Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight172 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.