All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionText German. An enthralling illustrated book by French photographer Alexandre Bonnefoy who has captured the velvet paws in their urban habitat with his sensational snap-shots. Everything is real. You will te instantly his keen sense of being in the right place, at the right time. Whether in the midst of Tokyo's urban jungle, in the ease and comfort of a Cat Cafe, or slumbering on a wooden pile in the countryside, or awaiting freshly caught fish in the port -- from Okinawa to Hakkaido, you will find cats everywhere in Japan. In addition to the numerous photographs this illustrated volume contains many enchanting portrayals of cats, lovingly designed by Delphine Vaufrey.
- PublisherEdition Reuss
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationMunchen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Reuss
- Content Note248 photos & 38 drawings
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dephine Vaufrey
- Photographer(s)Alexandre Bonnefoy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.