All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionKayak Fishing: Game On 2 follows up on the award-winning success of the original film by following Jim Sammons around North America on ather fishing adventure of a lifetime. Jim pushes his skills to the limit fighting a 120 lb tuna in Panama, musky hunting on a 6-day whitewater kayak fishing trip, and battling yellowtail in the exposed waters off Baja. Jim's adventures also take him down a road of discovery as he learns to fly fish in Montana and takes part in a special Heroes On the Water event in Texas.
- Author BiographyA San Diego California native, Jim has spent most of his life on or near the water. Jim holds the distinction of landing the first, and only California-caught Marlin from a kayak as well as Striped Marlin and Sail Fish in Baja. Jim also holds the current record for the largest Dorado from a kayak, a bull of over 60 pounds. He has also landed Thresher sharks up to two hundred pounds and a personal best Yellowtail of forty-one pounds all while fishing the La Jolla coast from his Ocean Kayak.
- Author(s)Jim Sammons
- PublisherHeliconia Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationCanada
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeliconia Press
- Weight82 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.