All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionA generously photographed and illustrated handbook for beginners and seasoned paddlers, Kayaking Made Easy is brimming with advice, humor, and personal anecdotes about every aspect of flatwater and sea kayaking. Dennis Stuhaug, an encouraging and enthusiastic instructor, takes a step-by-step approach to introducing kayaking gear, strokes, maneuvers, and the complexities of long-distance navigation. This edition is completely updated with information about new equipment and techniques, all accompanied by stunning full-color photos.
- Author BiographyDennis Stuhaug is a former editor with Canoe & Kayak magazine, a former paddling instructor, and the author of Basic Essentials Sit-on-Top Kayaking (FalconGuides). He lives, writes, and paddles in the Seattle area.
- Author(s)Dennis Stuhaug
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleHow to Paddle Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight42 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.