All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionWherever you live, you're t far from the water. Kayaking and caeing are amazing fun and great ways to connect with nature. To make the most of your kayaking or caeing trip, you need to do a little advance planning. With step by step practical explanations on how to carry out specific tasks, such as mastering a draw stroke and eskimo rolling, and tips on how to stay safe, this book provides all you need to kw about kayaking and caeing, what to take and how to do it.
- Author BiographyRobyn Hardyman is a highly experienced book author and editor. She has written a variety of titles for children and her subjects include outdoor adventure books, social sciences and literacy. Robyn is married with children and lives and works in Oxford.
- Author(s)Robyn Hardyman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAdventures in the Great Outdoors
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width215 mm
- Height180 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.