Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the work of 1950s' Hollywood film director Elia Kazan who inaugurated a new age of screen acting, based on the New York Method school, which brought a powerful emotionalism to American films. Kazan's films deal with the problems that beset American society and include On the Waterfront, A Streetcar Named Desire and East of Eden.
- Author BiographyJeff Young is the director of the film, Been Down So Long it Looks Like Up To Me and is the author of Kazan on Kazan.
- Author(s)Elia Kazan,Jeff Young
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication10/01/2000
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Note40 b&w photographs
- Weight370 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.