Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe title of this volume, ke-ra-me-ja in Linear B, was chosen because it means potter (KAPPAepsilonrho muepsiloniotaalpha, from Greek kappa rhoalphamuomicronsigmaf, potter's clay ) and combines two major strands of Cynthia Shelmerdine's scholarship: Mycenaean ceramics and Linear B texts. It thereby signals her pioneering use of archaeological and textual data in a sophisticated and integrated way. The intellectual content of the essays demonstrate t only that her research has had wide-ranging influence, but also that it is a model of scholarship to be emulated.
- PublisherInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Content Note23 tables, 31 B/W figures
- Weight1451 g
- Width216 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDimitri Nakassis,Joann Gulizio,Sarah A. James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.