All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the five years of his phemenal poetic development, an intense drive to mastery absorbed Keats in continual and largely systematic experimentation with the same and similar materials. This work is an analysis of his poesis from the beginning in his search for immediacy, with emphasis t so much on what he worked with but how and why he changed it. In later poetry the author will show the differences and point out the development.
- Author(s)George Yost
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1988
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 4: English Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1988
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight580 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.