All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of public information posters from the period 1945-75 is published in conjunction with the National Archives, where the original posters are located. The posters provide a fascinating insight into the policies and priorities of successive postwar governments, covering everything from the jobs people did, the food they ate, the amount of alcohol they drank and cigarettes they smoked to the wearing of motorcycle helmets and seat belts, road safety for children and Keep Britain Tidy campaigns. It includes almost fifty posters, over forty of them with perforations so they can be removed from the book and displayed.
- Author(s)Hester Vaizey
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note48 colour illustrations
- Weight570 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.