All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAine Carlin s Keep It Vegan demystifies veganism, with 100 flavorful, simple recipes that use standard supermarket ingredients, ne of those hard-to-find, expensive substitutes. Broken down into Breakfast, Brunch & More, Midday Meals & Simple Suppers, Something Special, Sides & Sauces, and Sweet Treats, this plant-based cookbook makes cooking vegan an effortless reality without compromising taste. As an ex-voracious omnivore, and once a devout dairy consumer, Aine understands the limits of taste brought upon by the act of eating consciously; even so, she is a steadfast believer in the endless possibilities of flavors before meat and dairy. Her delicious dishes range from a Toasted Breakfast Burrito and Hole Mole Black Bean Chili to Baked Eggplant with Lemon-Infused Couscous, Stuffed Mushroom Burgers and Dijon Coated Wedges to Mint Chocolate Birthday Cake with a Glossy Ganache to even Strawberry Margaritas all prove that vegan food can be just as delectable, and with added benefits of eating ethically and improving health! For the newly converted, the cookbook will provide a whole new way of life in addition to a pleasant transition, and for the veteran vegan, the cookbook doesn't bother with sugar-coated, convoluted recipes, but brings forth ideas that are simple yet make big impacts on flavor and taste. Non-vegans will also find these dishes to be mouthwatering and worthy at least for the health benefits! The home cook will most definitely find trustworthy go-to dishes for large dinner parties and small gatherings. The appeal of Aine s down-to-earth personality, engagingly captured in the headtes, as well as smart variations to suit diverse palates and creative tips to give the dish an extra kick, make this cookbook a must have for all seasons to come! So whether you re dabbling in veganism or fully committed, Keep It Vegan will open you up to a range of ingredients that you ve yet to explore or allow you to experiment with existing flavors that continue to excite you. What matters is that you have fun, keep an open mind and create some delicious food.
- Author BiographyAine Carlin is a popular food and fashion blogger and former actress. She blogs at peasoupeats.com and was the vegan food columnist for chef Marcus Samuelsson s website, Food Republic.
- Author(s)Aaine Carlin,Aine Carlin
- PublisherKyle Cathie Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKyle Cathie Limited
- Content Note, colour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.