All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $108.22
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.54
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.68
- AU $43.02Trending at AU $52.02
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.54
About this product
- DescriptionIf you already have the basics and want to learn more French, this advanced beginner audio course will boost your confidence to understand and speak French. Practise the most frequent words and expressions for: -completing a questionnaire -staying at a hotel -going out for dinner and drinks -dealing with an emergency -giving directions -being welcomed by an old friend -having dinner at a friend's house -going wine-tasting -shopping at a market -taking public transport. You'll progress in your understanding by working out language patterns for yourself, personalize your French with interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural. This advanced beginner French course contains an MP3 CD. You can download the audio files on this disc from your computer to your MP3 player or play it in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice. Keep Talking French - Ten Days to Confidence maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyJean-Claude Arragon was born and educated in France. His extensive experience in teaching French at all levels, from beginner to postgraduate, has enabled him to pinpoint the language needs of learners and to guide them towards success.
- Author(s)Jean-Claude Arragon
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight120 g
- Width138 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time242
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.