All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionQuick answers to the one key question everyone needs to answer in order to get organized and save their time, money, space, and sanity: Should I keep or toss this? Are you afraid to open your kitchen cabinet because you kw food storage containers are going to come pouring out like an erupting volca? Do you spend hours searching for the email you need? Will you regret it tomorrow if you give away all your old concert T-shirts? And how many tote bags will you really use? Keep This, Toss That answers all of these questions and much more. Featuring dozens of illustrated Keep/Toss Checklists, the book shows you exactly what you need--and what you can safely toss, regret-free (even if you're a sentimentalist or saver)--in every room of your house, for each hobby or activity, and even online. It also includes: - quick tips on clever storage solutions - tools and utensils that can do double duty - advice on how to customize the lists to suit your house, your family, and your lifestyle Answering the one key question you need to get organized and live happily with just the stuff you love, Keep This, Toss That is the one organizing book you must have.
- Author BiographyJamie Novak is a professional organizer, author, and motivational speaker. She has appeared as a featured organizer on HGTV, Better TV, and QVC as well as for Better Homes and Gardens, Woman's World, Martha Stewart's Whole Living Daily, and many other publications and websites. Host of the weekly internet radio show Once-a-Week Organizing with Jamie, she maintains offices in Scotch Plains, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA. Visit www.JamieNovak.com for more information about Jamie.
- Author(s)Jamie Novak
- PublisherReader's Digest Association
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleN/A
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Association
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.