Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs in a grammar book, this volume looks at the foundations and rules of the Western wardrobe. By exploring each garment with its functions that often called for extremely precise details, we have developed a teaching tool for the general public, using pieces from the author's ermous collection, to help understand the attraction and appeal of a specific garment. This third book chrologically brings together, as they appeared in Clothing History, the three main categories of a sector generically referred to today as shirts . This includes shirts, blouses and bodices as well as waistcoats (vests), ather type of garment worn close to the body that is a link with the outer clothes developed in our first book Cover it up! . Both an introductory book and a reference document on the culture of fashion, this third book in the series focuses on interior pieces : shirts, bodices, blouses, vests and waistcoats for women and men.
- Author(s)Mireille Tembouret
- PublisherEsmod Editions
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEsmod Editions
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.