Keep on Running: Science of Training and Performance by Eric Newsholme, Anthony Leech (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for anyone who wishes to understand more about the scientific basis of athletic training and performance. Biochemistry, nutrition, physiology and psychology are all included. Intended to help sports science students, especially those who do t have a strong background in science. Appealing to athletes at any stage of their career, it is also helpful to coaches and physicians. Features high carbohydrate recipe suggestions, practical training schedules and a comprehensive bibliography.
- Author(s)Anthony Leech,Eric Newsholme
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/1994
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography
- Weight654 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.