All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- DescriptionBrandon Percival was a handsome, well-mannered young man as any Bostonian gentleman should be. He was climbing over the number thirty and feeling a bit old. He had been almost married at one time. However, his sweetheart moved away with her family, back to their home in Germany, leaving Brandon sad and broken. Nevertheless, he did t lack for female companionship. He had three sisters that were very dear to him. They nagged him constantly, kept him up on the latest gossip, and filled him with good food and laughter. He was especially fond of the youngest sister Sarah. Concerned for her health he feared for her recovery. Perhaps she would t live long and leave him too.
- Author(s)Barbara Harman
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.