All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burut, seven classroom teachers give an unparalleled look into their everyday life in the 'pressure cooker' kwn as a classroom. While some of the teachers survived tremendous pressures, others decided it was time to change what it means to them to work in education. Throughout the book, these educators provide real world strategies for overcoming burut, becoming the best professional you can be and sustaining yourself as an educator. This book will help you refocus your teaching and encourage you as a true expert in your field. For a limited time use code: GQV8GYSG for $2.00 off the list cost!
- Author BiographyIn 2012 The Educator's Room was launched with the belief in order to improve education you must get the real experts, teachers, engaged in dialogue about education reform.
- Author(s)Franchesca Warren
- PublisherEducator's Room
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEducator's Room
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.