Keepers of the Spring: Reclaiming Our Water in an Age of Globalization by Fred Pearce (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe solution to our water problems may t lie in new techlogies - though they will play a role - but in recovering ancient traditions, using water more efficiently, and better understanding local hydrology. Searches for alternatives to mega-engineering projects.
- Author BiographyFred Pearce has reported on environmental, science and development issues in fifty-four countries over the past fourteen years. He is based in London, England, where he is environment consultant for New Scientist magazine. He is also a regular contributor to the Boston Globe, London independent, Times Higher Education Supplement and Manchester Guardian and a broadcaster for the BBC. His books include The Dammed (Random House, 1992), the AAAS Atlas of Population and Environment (University of California Press, 2001) and the first popular study of global warming, Turning Up The Heat (Random House, 1989).
- Author(s)Fred Pearce
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, photos
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.