All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanaries have been domesticated since the fifteenth century, when the Spanish first imported them from their Canary Isles home, attracted by their melodic song. Since then their popularity as a caged bird has spread throughout the world. This book introduces several of the different types of canary that are popular today, and offers invaluable advice on the responsibilities of ownership and how best to care for these beautiful birds.
- Author BiographyBrian Keenan began keeping canaries at the age of eight. His first birds were a trio of Yorkshire canaries, and he has been breeding these for over fifty years. Brian is a champion breeder and exhibitor, and is in constant demand as a popular judge at exhibitions throughout the world. He has a regular column in Cage & Aviary Birds magazine, and is the President of the Yorkshire Canary Club, the leading club worldwide for this type of canary.
- Author(s)Brian Keenan
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour photographs and diagrams
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.