All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping Geese is a complete guide to the domesticated goose. It shows how this intelligent bird has been absorbed into different cultures throughout history: from the taming of the Greylag and the Swan goose to the exhibition of the mighty Toulouse, the story of the goose is intimately involved in both Eastern and Western cultures.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Ashton, with her husband Mike, enjoys keeping, rearing and exhibiting pure breeds of waterfowl. Chris and Mike are co-authors of The Domestic Duck and Domestic Geese, both published by Crowood, and they have contributed articles to magazines such as Smallholder and Fancy Fowl for many years.
- Author(s)Chris Ashton
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note160 colour photographs 10 diagrams
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.