All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionFaculty in Higher education face a multitude of demands and challenges in their work. Not least among these is the need to use techlogy in ways that will be meaningful and useful. This book has been conceived of and written to encourage faculty and those responsible for faculty development to capture a vision of the great promise techlogy has for educators and a means of tapping into some of these possibilities. It book focuses on the potential of educational techlogy for higher education's faculty's professional development.
- Author(s)Kathleen P. King
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInstructional & Information Technology S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.