All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionEvery golf club has them - the high-maintenance employees who take up 95% of your time to deal with, whilst all the other staff, who are doing their jobs, have to make do with the last 5%. It is possible to fire the b*ggers and this book will take you through the steps that you need to consider, to avoid a tribunal when dismissing. Everyone can be fired - it's just a question of how!
- Author BiographyCarolyne Wahlen has been involved in dealing with human resources issues and helping companies with their staff since 1995. She runs the successful Golf HR business, which specialises in helping golf clubs countrywide deal effectively with their high maintenance employees. She will help you make the changes your club needs to move forward in the changing economy and stay successful.
- Author(s)Carolyne Wahlen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.