All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn a high-stakes and testing-focused school climate, principals strive to develop and refine the skills that will make them effective instructional leaders. This book discusses how a narrow focus on day-to-day operations and management can limit the potential for effective instructional leadership by drawing attention away from the behaviors and interpersonal skills that enable school administrators to succeed. Building on stories from experienced principals in school districts across the country, author Linda L. Carrier offers practical tips and strategies for restoring the human dynamic of instructional leadership. Keeping the Leadership in Instructional Leadership: Developing Your Practice is designed to facilitate personal reflection and conversation about leadership practice, and its advice will empower principals and administrators to transform their schools into highly engaged communities of learners.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Carrier, Ed.D., is Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership and Graduate Program Advisor at Plymouth State University, USA.
- Author(s)Linda L. Carrier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2017
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.