Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert in management and ethics, Dr. Kennedy clearly describes the all-too-familiar results of what he calls ?an ethical crisis in America.? Whether you are a frustrated consumer, or a manager or professional who must try to fulfill your promises through an employee's efforts, you will be encouraged by Keeping the Promise. It is based upon the premise that all transactions between people are defined by a promise to exchange value for value, and challenges us to renew the values and principles that support our promises. In a simple, sometimes humorous manner, he shows us the way to recovery.
- Author(s)Larry W Kennedy
- PublisherReliable Man Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReliable Man Books
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.