All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a new series. Business is booming at Memory Mine, a New Orleans scrapbooking shop owned by Carmela Bertrand. But when her estranged husband Shamus is accused of murder, Carmela uncovers a clue in one of her customer's scrapbooks. Includes scrapbook tips. Original.
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award-winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight127 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.