Kellogg on Strategy: Concepts, Tools, and Frameworks for Practitioners by Sonia Marciano, David Dranove (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for business executives and MBA students, Kellogg on Strategy is a practical guide to choosing the right strategy for your business and applying it correctly. Rather than covering the basics of strategy, this expert guide shows you how to use strategy effectively so your business can succeed. You'll learn to analyze your current competitive position, develop the perfect strategy to match your goals, and apply that strategy thoughtfully and effectively. Inside, you'll find expert guidance on: Measuring your firm's competitive advantage Analyzing opportunities and threats in your industry Responding to a competitor's strategy and pricing Coping with entry into new markets Positioning your firm against the competition Developing a sustainable, long-term competitive advantage And much more
- Author BiographyDAVID DRANOVE is the Walter McNerney Distinguished Professor of Health Industry Management and Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He is also the former chair of the Department of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School. Widely published in a number of business journals, he is also the coauthor of Economics of Strategy, from Wiley. SONIA MARCIANO is Institute Fellow and Senior Lecturer at The Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness at the Harvard Business School. Previously, she was Clinical Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School and Adjunct Professor of Strategy at The University of Chicago.
- Author(s)David Dranove,Sonia Marciano
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.