All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKelly Tough is an intimate, deeply personal account of life inside the Kelly family. The book shares the heart of a young woman: the oldest Kelly daughter, Erin, who has experienced the loss of a sibling and stood by her father's side as he battled cancer. Never-before-shared photos, journals, and stories will be revealed. Readers will go behind the scenes with the Kelly family and experience their private struggles and failures as well as their determination and passion. In this book, readers will see a close-knit family who is t exempt from the realities and struggles of life. How they choose to approach the situations they face shows a real, lasting love and hope that digs deep and goes beyond this temporary life. Kelly Tough is a story of finding strength in weakness, hope in the midst of heartache, and joy in spite of suffering.
- Author BiographyErin Kelly is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Erin Kelly
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.