All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.57
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1940, and Jack Kelly isn't your typical hero figure. He's an FBI agent, but he's also a drinker, womanizer, and dirty talker. He isn't well-liked at the bureau, even though, with a law degree, he's over-qualified. He doesn't listen to his superiors; he doesn't even like his superiors, but putting up with them is all part of the job. When he's sent to Hawaii to look into Japanese activity, he goes because it's what Washington tells him to do. It's suspected that the Japanese have sent spies into Hawaii to cause trouble. The spies operate like a gang, threatening violence and death to anyone in their way-and Kelly is prepared to get in their way. Although t keen on the boys in Washington, Kelly is a patriot. As his investigation delves deeper, he runs into a mysterious and beautiful woman who charms him from the start. But is she in Hawaii with ulterior motives? Soon, the lady becomes Public Enemy Number One. She is suspected of assassinating a witness-a witness who could have brought down the destructive spies from Japan. Kelly is the FBI's only hope. In order to find the truth, he might have to break some hearts ... and some bones. But is this devil-may-care agent really fighting a battle against foreign aggressors-or his own pride?
- Author(s)J T O'Brien
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.