All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to build a palace for your dogs--From drawing up the plans to buying the lumber to sinking the fence posts to nailing the utility hooks to the wall, everything is covered in this comprehensive look at building a home for your best friend. Tips on kennel operations, and how they should shape your plans, help readers choos the design that's right for them and keep their kennels running smoothly once they have been built. There are separate sections on hobby kennels and boarding kennels, with ideas for each type that can be put to good use in both. Dog World called this book, A first-rate practical guide for anyone who loves dogs...It is also a splendid essay on what it means to keep a dog--your own or someone else's.
- Author BiographyJOEL M. MCMains, an award-winning author for Howell Book House, has trained dogs professionally for over 30 years. Along with offering professional obedience and protection-training services, Joel operates his own boarding kennels and holds public obedience classes and training seminars. For 12 years, Joel was the coordinator of Wyoming's Sheridan County 4-H Dog Program.
- Author(s)Joel M. McMains
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication12/12/2000
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHowell reference books
- Place of PublicationTN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Book House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notephotos
- Weight493 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.