All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a brilliant and brave man who was drafted in World War II. This book is about Kenneth Harold Anderson, who was drafted into the United States Army in World War II, enduring the horrors of the gory sword of war, as others did in the World Wars and others, experiencing trauma to mind and body that one should have to go through. But Kenneth served with courage and hor under the most dreadful and atrocious conditions. While serving in the United States Army, he was awarded the Silver Star, he was awarded two Bronze Stars, he was awarded the prestigious French Croix De Guerre, and he was awarded the Purple Heart with Cluster, as he was wounded twice on the battle fields. He had numerous Campaign Ribbons because he participated in many of the major battles fought in the European Theater in World War II. Kenneth was a sergeant who was quiet, reserved, reticent, modest, and was reluctant to speak about his experiences and contributions while serving his country, but history speaks for itself-this is his story.
- Author(s)President Jimmy Carter
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.