All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionEach title looks at each country through a variety of themes such as location, landscape and climate, population and health, settlements, family life, religion and beliefs, education and learning, employment and ecomy, industry and trade, farming and food, transport and communications, leisure and tourism and environment and wildlife. Includes maps, statistics panels and simple graphs and charts; and a topic web showing links with this series to other subject areas.
- Author BiographyChris Ward is an experienced children's author and education consultant. He has been researching and writing about Kenya for over ten years.
- Author(s)Chris Ward,Paul Harrison
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleDiscover Countries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight155 g
- Width218 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.