All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ketogenic diet is all about urishing and healing your body with nutrient-dense whole foods, as international bestselling author Maria Emmerich has demonstrated in her previous books, The Ketogenic Cookbook and The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse. In Keto Comfort Foods, Emmerich has compiled her most soul-warming, happiness-invoking recipes. The book's 170+ recipes include cinnamon rolls, steak fries, chicken cordon bleu and tiramisu cheesecake. Maria has covered all the bases, giving you the recipes and tips you need to make delicious and healthy versions of your favourite dishes.
- Author BiographyMaria Emmerich is a wellness expert in nutrition and exercise physiology. She is the author of several cookbooks and three nutritional guidebooks, including the global bestseller The Ketogenic Cookbook and Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking. Maria's blog, mariamindbodyhealth.com, offers a unique combination of innovative recipes using alternative ingredients to less-healthy options and easy-to-understand explanations of why these options are better for our health. Maria's success stems from her passion for helping others reach and sustain optimal health through programs and education that work on a personal level. She understands the connection between food and how it makes us all feel inside and out. Her specialty is brain chemical neurotransmitters and how they are affected by the foods we eat. After struggling with her weight throughout her childhood, she decided to study health and wellness so she could help others who are discouraged by their appearance and do not feel their best. The nutrient-rich, relatively high-fat dietary approach that she developed for herself and the exotic, little-known replacements for typical high-glycemic starchy foods and sugar are what finally gave her total peace with food, something she never imagined possible.
- Author(s)Maria Emmerich
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationAuberry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictory Belt Publishing
- Weight1134 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.