Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.02Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1857, the Tweed Fisheries Act made it illegal to fish for salmon in 50 square miles of open sea off the mouth of the River Tweed. A local schoolmaster, Adam Horsburgh, believes the Act should be challenged openly and when he proceeds to act, a full-scale salmon war breaks out.
- Author(s)Nigel Tranter
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.