All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2014, Kevin Pietersen's autobiography was one of the most talked about sporting media stories of the year, largely due to the shockwaves it sent through the cricketing establishment. Now, Kevin turns his focus to events on the pitch, offering his views on what it takes to be a successful cricketer in the modern age. This summer's Ashes series has demonstrated just how demanding and unpredictable the game has become, and Kevin is ideally - perhaps uniquely - placed to comment on those developments. In KEVIN PIETERSEN ON CRICKET we'll see exactly how today's player approaches batting, bowling, bowling, captaincy, preparation, and many other aspects of the game itself, through the prism of the author's own experience. We'll see what it's like to face a bowler like Mitchell Johnson at his menacing best, learn how cricketers cope with the challenges presented by foreign climates and conditions, and gain a fresh understanding of how players manage the psychological side of the game.
- Author BiographyKevin Peter Pietersen is a 34 year-old professional cricketer, and the highest England run scorer in all international forms of the game combined.
- Author(s)Kevin Pietersen
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32pp colour
- Weight566 g
- Width244 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.15
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.